With Emergency Ride Home, You'll Always Have a Ride
The Emergency Ride Home (ERH) program provides the piece of mind for Middlesex 3 TMA commuters who choose to ride the M3TMA shuttle, carpool, vanpool, walk, bike, or use public transportation to get to work. In the event of an emergency or unscheduled overtime, transportation is provided by Lyft™, taxi or rental car – usually within thirty minutes — and at no cost to the participant.
Register Today for Emergency Ride Home so it is there if you ever need it!
Participants must register in advance to take advantage of this great benefit. Details on how to use the program can be found online after registration is completed. See here for a list of ERH Program Guidelines.
Plus, ERH participants will be Entered into a $50 Prize Drawing
New and existing ERH registrations will be entered for a chance to win a $50 American Express gift card. But hurry, prize drawing ends January 31, 2019.
How to get started:
- Register online at eCommuter.org/emergency-ride-home.
- Follow the steps for the online registration.
- After clicking the activation link which will be emailed to you, login to eCommuter.org.
- Once logged in, click on the "ERH" tab at the top to register for the program and download the information packet.
- One lucky registration will win the $50 American Express gift card prize drawing at the end of January 2019.
If you already have an eCommuter profile, please be sure to login and confirm you're registered for ERH.
- After you're logged in, click the "ERH" tab.
- If you are not registered, a form will display asking for your information. If you are registered, then a screen with buttons to download the Program Guidelines and the Confirmation Report will display—if you see these buttons, then you are currently registered for the ERH program.
Download the flyer to promote this Commuter Challenge at your location. Not a member? Don't worry, email Erin Kokinda, at email@example.com to learn about incentives like this and all the benefits a TMA membership has to offer.